SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR 1st TERM OF 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION FOR FRESH STUDENTS
Please note that fees must be paid before resumption date i.e. 15th/16th September, 2019. The schedule of fees does not include the cost of books. A student may spend about N30,000 on books and other study materials. The school sells recommended books at publishers’ prices. The cost of books to be purchased by each student should be paid into the College Account no: 1422882013 at any branch of FCMB.
School fee 102,250.00 107,250.00
Boarding fee 180,000.00 180,000.00
House Wear 8,000.00 8,000.00
Educational Clinic 3,000.00 3,000.00
Total Fees 293,250.00 298,250.00
Fees payable by each Day Student Fees payable by each Boarding Student
Tuition 70,000.00 75,000.00
Internet 1,000.00 1,000.00
Health 2,000.00 2,000.00
Uniform 8,000.00 8,000.00
P.E. Dress 4,000.00 4,000.00
Tie/Hijab 2,000.00 2,000.00
Day Student 102,250.00 107,250.00
Boarding Student 293,250.00 298,250.00
Canvas and Socks 3,500.00 3,500.00
School Magazine 750.00 750.00
Cardigan 2,000.00 2,000.00
Caution Deposit 5,000.00 5,000.00
Smart I.D. Card 2,000.00 2,000.00
P.T.A. Levy 1,000.00 1,000.00
Supplementary Reader 1,000.00 1,000.00
Total School Fees (Day) 102,250.00 107,250.00
v Clinic fee compulsory for boarders and optional for day students
v The summary of fees payable excludes N5,000 Admission Acceptance fee for fresh students
1. A day student wishing to ride in school bus will purchase ticket from the College Bursar at the rate of N15,000 per term to be paid into IQRA College Account No: 1422882013 at any branch of FCMB. No student will ride in the school bus without showing their ticket. Late payment attracts N100 surcharge per week.
2. SS III students will pay additional N50,000 each for WAEC & NECO Exams.
3. JS III students will pay additional N20,000 each for JSC Exams.
4. Boarding house students are not allowed to bring provisions into the hostel. They will be served snacks twice a day in addition to their three regular meals. Any student found in possession of provisions will have them seized and will be made to serve appropriate punishment. Muftis or home dresses are not allowed as well.
5. Fees should be paid into any of the following accounts:
(a) IQRA College, Ilorin (b) IQRA College, Ilorin
JAIZ Bank U.B.A.
Account No: 0002544948 Account No: 1017303632
The name of the student and his/her class should be written in the space provided in the slip for the person paying. Fees can be paid at any branch of the bank.
6. Payment can also be made using ATM card on the College POS machine.
7. Any Day Student in JSS 1 – SS2 identified to be deficient in any area of study will each pay N3,000 per term for educational clinic to enable them identify and correct their educational deficiencies .
8. Any boarding house student will not be checked into the hostel unless a certified bank teller showing that all fees have been paid in full is presented to the Housemaster.
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 Iqra College, Ilorin, Nigeria.